Nexx Garage - NXG-200, NXG-100 - Can't connect or can't see the Nexx Garage WiFi during setup
When you are doing the set up and reach the part where the app is asking you to connect to the Nexx Garage WiFi, but you can't find or see the Nexx Garage WiFi. Then please follow the steps below:
1. Make sure that the device is on a solid green light. If not, then please do the following reset procedures:
- Soft Reset
1. Press and hold down the reset button for 30-45 secs.
2. Unplug the power cord and wait 1 minute, before plugging it back in.
3. Redo the setup. If you still can't see the Nexx Garage WiFi, proceed to the next step (Hard Reset)
- Hard Reset
1. Unplug the power cord then hold down the reset button.
2. While holding down the reset button, plug the power back in and keep on holding for at least 30 secs. If done correctly, the led light will stay OFF.
3. Unplug the power cord and wait 1 minute before plugging it back in.
4. Redo the setup. If you still can't get a red light, then please contact us.
2. Unplug the Nexx Garage unit/device, wait 30 seconds, then plug it back in.
3. Restart your phone.
4. Proceed with doing the set up.
5. If you are still having issues, please contact us
Nexx Garage NXG-200, NXG-100, Nexx Plug - Can't connect to WiFi or LED light doesn't stop blinking during setup
If LED light doesn't stop blinking during setup, then that indicates that your device is having issue with connecting to WiFi. Follow the steps below to resolve it: 1. Go to your phone's WiFi setting, and tap on your Home WiFi and select forget ...
Nexx Garage NXG-100, NXG-200, Nexx Gate - WiFi Disconnect
If your device has lost WiFi connection, it will normally reconnect, but if it doesn't then please recycle the power as follows: Unplug the power for the Nexx device, wait 5 seconds, and plug the power cord back into the outlet. Also, check to see ...
Nexx Garage NXG-200, NXG-100 - Troubleshooting Connection Issues
• If you are using a Samsung or a Pixel phone there is a feature where it will block access to a WiFi network that does not have internet access and will turn on your mobile data instead. Once you connect to the Nexx Garage WiFi if you get a prompt ...
Nexx Garage NXG-200, NXG-100 - What to do when you switch to the Nexx Garage WiFi and it shows "Connected, No Internet"
When doing the setup and you see this message on your phone, all you need to do is: For Android: Check for any notifications asking you if you want to stay connected and make sure you select "stay connected'. Then go back to the Nexx Home app to ...
Nexx Garage - How to connect Nexx device to an extender?
To connect the Nexx Garage to your extender, you will need to redo the setup. Make sure that your extender is broadcasting a 2.4GHz WiFi signal. You will need to reset the device and reconfigure it on your extender's WiFi name. To reset, just hold ...