garage opener remotes can be extremely difficult to clone. If you are
not able to clone the remote with our universal adapter, we offer the
Send the universal adapter that we had sent you back to us AND send your garage door opener remote to us.
We will do a custom modification to your garage opener remote.
Here is the process for a custom remote modification:
1. Label or mark the button that activates your garage door opener.
2. We will provide you with a return label to send us your garage door opener remote.
3. We will modify the remote control by soldering 2 wires to the button that controls your garage door, then we will drill a hole on your remote for the wires to come out if there is no opening already.
4. We will send the remote control back to you.
5. From the modified remote, there is a cable coming out of it. At the end of the cable is a connector.
For the NXG-100, take the wires coming out of the Nexx Garage device and terminate them to the connector from the modified remote. For the
NXG-200, take the opener connecting cable and connect them to the connector from the modified remote.
7. Your garage remote will permanently be attached to your NXG device and you should now have all the features of Nexx Garage.
The battery of the remote control will need to be replaced every 3 to 5 years. Please see the attached illustrative pictures.
sending in your remote, remember to mark which button activates your garage door opener. Please allow a two weeks turnaround, including shipping time, for the remote to be worked on and then shipped back to you.
let us know if you are agreeable to this solution, and we will return
with a postage label for you to send the universal adapter AND your
garage door opener remote to us.